The 2nd Annual Educating Mindfully Conference is February 01-March 31 at the 1300 Montgomery Highway, Vestavia Hills, San Francisco, United States. It combines SEL professional development, educator self-care, and mindfulness-based mentorship, training, and resources for school communities.
There will be over 40 breakout session choices between Friday and Saturday, and over a dozen workshop choices between Thursday and Sunday, including our ISBE-approved Administrator Academy. For details on the line-up, and to register, visit educatingmindfully.org.
Important notes for this conference.
- DuPage Regional Office of Education is providing CPDUs and CEUs for each day.
- Register for each day separately. Lunch is included each day.
- Investment per day for Friday and Saturday is $150 through Feb 1, increasing to $200 from Feb 2-21.
- Friday School Mindfulness Champion Dinner is $50.
- Thursday and Sunday half and full-day workshop prices vary.